ترجمة الموقع

19 نوفمبر، 2011

goals


List of Goals

"How can students learn English in an environment where they don't need it? The answer is We Can!—and there's no magic in it. As students clear the goals, one byone, they will naturally learn English."
Yoko Matsuka

The 384 program goals of We Can!:
  • make progress in every single class easy to see for students, teachers, and parents.
  • allow students to see clearly when tasks have been satisfactorily accomplished.
  • offer odd-numbered goals based on what is learned in the Student Book and even-numbered goals as a real-life expansion of that learning.
  • are reinforced by further practice in the Workbook.
When it comes to making authentic progress with English, teachers, students, and parents can confidently say, "We Can!"
Level 1
Goal 1
I can say "Hello", "What's your name?", and "My name's...

Goal 2 -  
I can say "Hello" when I come to class.

Goal 3 -  
I can sing the Hello Song or the Goodbye Song.

Goal 4 -  
I can ask "How are you?" when I come to class.

Goal 5 -  
I can say the names of five colors.

Goal 6 -  
I can find three colors in the classroom.

Goal 7 -  
I can sing the Alphabet Song.

Goal 8 -  
I can make my name card.

Goal 9 -  
I can listen to the teacher and do the body actions.

Goal 10 -  
I can say "Close your eyes" or "Open your eyes" to a partner.

Goal 11 -  
I can sing the Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes song.

Goal 12 -  
I can tell a friend to touch two body parts.

Goal 13 -  
I can do three classroom actions.

Goal 14 -  
I can give two classroom instructions to a friend.

Goal 15 -  
I can point to and say all the small letters from a to z.

Goal 16 -  
I can point to and say the alphabet from z to a.

Goal 17 -  
I can act out one of the talks about introducing my brother or sister.

Goal 18 -  
I can introduce one friend to another friend.

Goal 19 -  
I can shout "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Goal 20 -  
I can do the hand actions for the Five Little Monkeys chant.

Goal 21 -  
I can play the Five Finger Game.

Goal 22 -  
I can show my family drawing and say who they are.

Goal 23 -  
I can make the sound of the letters A, B, C, D, and E.

Goal 24 -  
I can write the letters A to E on my hand or on a friend's hand.

Goal 26 -  
I can ask someone, "How old are you?" and get the answer.

Goal 32 -  
I can write the letters A to J at home.

Goal 33 -  
I can act out the talks about how many with a partner.

Goal 34 -  
I can play the Number Guessing Game with a friend.


Goal 39 -  
I can make the sounds of the letters K, L, M, and N.

Goal 40 -  
I can write the letters A to N.

I can count from one to ten and back.

Goal 47 -  
I can make the sounds of the letters O, P, Q, and R.

Goal 48 -  
I can write the letters A to R.
-  

Goal 55 -  
I can make the sounds of the letters S, T, U, and V.

Goal 56 -  
I can write the letters A to V.


Goal 63 -  
I can make the sounds of the letters W, X, Y, and Z.

Goal 64 -  
I can write the letters A to Z.

Goal 65 -  
I can greet my teacher.

Goal 66 -  
I can ask Mom or Dad "How are you?"


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق